No products in the cart.
Explore the Bay of Islands and the beauty of Northland in this 2-day trip where you can do a lot of activities. See the Hole in the Rock and much more, spot the dolphins, immerse yourself in Maori Culture! We stop to hug the mighty Kauri trees at Parry Kauri Forest Park, then express to Paihia.There will be a great party at the hostel after a great day of exploring!
- High quality bus including an experienced driver
- Experienced Kiwi guide.
- Shared dorms in Hostel
- BBQ dinner at night + 1 drink
- Simple Bread and Spreads for Breakfast.
Arrival time back in Auckland
- Sunday between 7 – 9 pm
- Kauri trees
- Walk around Paihia, Waitangi Treaty grounds
- Haruru Falls
Activities not included (can be booked on the bus)
- Hole in the Rock and Dolphins boat ride.
- Catch the ferry across to historic Russell (New Zealand’s first capital),
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/studenttrips.co.nz/public_html/wp-content/themes/studenttrips/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 35