No products in the cart.
On day 3 of the Bay of Islands trip you will have the choice between one of the following two options:
Option 1 – Regular cruise – 70 NZD
This is the popular half-day cruise that includes a journey the length of the Bay of Islands and takes us through the “Hole in the Rock” and a stop-over at the beautiful Urupukapuka Island (lonely islands) where you can relax on the beach or walk to the peak to enjoy 360-degree views of the region. The highlight of the trip will undoubtably be the dolphin/whale sighting.
- Duration 4 hours – departs: 9:00am and returns: 1:00pm (you can get off in Russell and take a later free boat to be in Paihia at 4pm, bus will depart at 4.20pm!)
- Please note that this only includes dolphin spotting and watching, but no actual swimming!
- The exact amount of 70 NZD has to be paid in cash during the trip
Option 2 – Upgraded cruise – 90 or 110 NZD
Explore the Bay of Islands with this perfect cruise for nature lovers, and take part in the most extensive historical cruise in the Bay. What you will see is Cape Brett Lighthouse, the “Hole in the Rock” at Motukokako Island, the impressive Black Rocks and Marsden Cross, the Otehei Bay on stunning Urupukapuka Island where you can relax on the beach. Without any doubt, the highlight of this trip will be the dolphin watching and swimming! Alternatively you can try boom-netting, which involves hanging on to the net as the boat glides through the water.
- Duration approximately 6 h: departs: 9:30am and returns: 4:15pm
- This cruise is more extensive, goes longer, includes more highlights and provides you with the opportunity to go into the water with dolphins! (in case swimming didn’t happen due rough conditions or because the dolphin have babbies – a 20 NZD refund will be given)
- The exact amount of 90 (without swimming) or 110 NZD has to be paid in cash during the trip.
There are only 36 spots available for option 2. It will be, first come, first serve for this unique experience.
Please fill put the form below to register your interest.
Please note that joining one of the cruises is optional. You can also decide to spent a day by yourself in Paihia.