No products in the cart.
- High quality bus including an experienced driver
- 1 night shared rooms at a shared dorm hostel.
- Pizza x1 night
- Simple bread and spread breakfast x1 morning
- Visit the Blue Springs
- Chris Jolly Boat Cruise out to the famous Maori Carving ($45 per person paid at the end of the trip).
- Experienced driver
- Experienced guide for the entire trip
- Professional guides boat trip to the Maori Carving
- Guided walk out to the Springs
Have a well deserved weekend with Student Trips as we make our way down to the central north island and visit both natural beauty and cultural history on the way. With your chance to relax or party the night away in Taupo this weekend is definitely not to be missed.
Meeting everyone at 9.00am in the morning we will be making our way down to Taupo. On the way we will visit the bluest springs located in the central north island. A guided walk will ensure every aspect of this amazing scenery is taken advantage of and of course if you are brave enough to swim out to get a photo you are more than welcome. We make our way to the town which overlooks the largest fresh water lake in Australasia. This will also give us the chance to buy lunch, hear some commentary about the areas history. We will then head to hot pools and give those brave enough to bungy jump a 44 meter cliff. Back at the hostel people can chose to chill or party the night away.
The next day will see us board the largest passenger boat on the Lake and head out for our guided tour to see the amazing Maori Carvings carved onto the sheer cliff face of the lake. We will then visit an amazing waterfall that is the main source for the Waikato River, New Zealand's longest.
- Money for food & drinks
- Good walking shoes (available for hire if needed)
- Comfortable clothing
- Also bring something warm to wear (it can be very cold at high altitudes)
- Passport or 18+ card – in case we go for some drinks in the evening
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/stude494/public_html/wp-content/themes/studenttrips/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 35