No products in the cart.
Drive over or choose to get a FREE limousine ride from your accommodation to the most amazing drop zone in NZ.
Aboard their unique plane, you will take a spectacular scenic flight as a window-framed taste of the view to come. Reaching height the door opens and the adrenaline kicks in. With your heart in your throat and your blood rushing through your ears, you jump…
You’ll free-fall at 200km/h! Make sure you keep your eyes open – you can now see from the East to the West Coast; from White Island to Taranaki; the gorgeous Tongariro National Park and the clear waters of Lake Taupo.
After the parachute ride and a soft landing you’ll be able to share the whole experience with family and friends. Skydive Taupo offers exclusive camera packages where you can choose your own songs. Your footage is professionally edited and includes four interviews so you can re-live your emotions during the whole journey.
- Free onsite parking, or
- Free limousine transfer within Taupo, or
- Free return Rotorua shuttle (upon request, and subject to availability).
- Free wi-fi on site;
- Briefing and safety gear provided (goggles, hat, jumpsuit, gloves)
- Photos and video options:
- Skydive Taupo has the best photos and video options where you can even choose your own soundtrack.
- Professionally edited.
- Receive all files in an USB, or get them all sent to your e-mail, ready to be shared on Social Media.
- Don’t worry about it just now. Skydive Taupo’s friendly staff will help you what’s best for you on the day of your jump.
- For safety reasons, the weight limit is 100kgs.
- Skydive Taupo is suitable for all ages, but anyone under 18 need a legal guardian consent.
- Do not forget to call Skydive Taupo (0800 586 766) to check the weather conditions 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
Easy to find:
- 1465 Anzac Memorial Drive – Wharewaka – Taupo, or
- Follow signs to Taupo Airport, and look for the Pink Plane!
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/studenttrips.co.nz/public_html/wp-content/themes/studenttrips/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 35