No products in the cart.
- High quality bus including an experienced driver
- 1 night in a shared-room hostel. Accommodation has its own hot swimming pool for our use.
- Pizza for dinner
- Simple bread and spread breakfast
- Experienced driver
- Experienced Kiwi guide throughout the entire trip
- Guided tour in a Maori village
- Sightseeing tour of geysers and mud pools
- Gondola ticket with 2 luge rides
- Maori culture show including a Haka
- Visit to a Maori village
- Usage of the private hot pool at the accommodation
- Professional raft, sledging and OGO photos!
- White-water rafting trip from a 7-meter waterfall!
- OGO with a heavily discounted rate
Arrival time back in Auckland
- Sunday around 7 – 9:00 pm
The Rotorua Rafting weekend is perfect for anyone out to get some thrills and adventure. Rotorua is the tourism capital of New Zealand and hosts many of the activities adrenaline-junkies love to do during their stay here. Our trip will be no exception! We will begin with the optional white-water rafting down a 7-meter high waterfall, then keep the adrenaline flowing with Luge riding through the beautiful and scenic forests of Rotorua. You will also have the opportunity to do OGO the newest invention from New Zealand. Finally we will have a guided tour of a typical Maori village, learning more about their rich culture heritage and traditional dances.
We kick things off by going for the best optional white-water rafting experience in New Zealand. Raft down a raging river before finally launching off the highest commercially rafted waterfall on the planet – a massive drop of seven metres! Be sure to put on a brave face though - Professionally-taken photographs will be distributed of your wild ride.
Following the days exhilarating activities you can relax and unwind in our accommodation’s own hot tub. To cap off the night we will later head in to visit the best bar in Rotorua’s town.
Day two awaits you with a visitation to a historic Maori Geothermal Village. You will receive an official guide through an area full of geysers & mud pools.
Finally, you will take part in a traditional Maori celebration and have the chance to join one of the Maori dances. Dare to try the latest extreme optional activity ‘OGO’, whereby you roll downhill in a huge transparent ball.
As if this wasn’t enough to satisfy your craving for adrenaline, we have more in store for you. Take up the challenge and ride a high speed luge; a half go-cart, half toboggan, through the beautiful forests of Rotorua
- Money for your food & drinks
- Passport or 18+ card – in case we go for some drinks
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/stude494/public_html/wp-content/themes/studenttrips/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 35